profile.Hello there! Welcome to my blog. I ‘am currently a full time student in Canada studying a butt load of different courses. As a hobby, I enjoy designing, photography, cooking, and traveling to exotic places. Besides that, I like to spend a good amount of time eating and sleeping. If I had a voice like Ariana Grande, I would not shut up. Just a heads up, I’m not smart. I just wear glasses. I laugh at my own jokes. I’m very random. I'm afraid of snakes. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm LJ by the way. Nice to meet you.
Kindness is simply compassion at work and love in action.
Send a Message.
+ Sponsorships [OPEN]
+ Blog Banners [HIATUS]
+ Web Coding [CLOSED]
+ Coding Help [Ask]
• Review: BA STAR Holiday Red Lip Color• Up, Up and Away: Hawaii 2013• Eat. Then Eat Again.• Childhood Memories: Lunch Bags.• Fresh as a daisy• kate.• Mystical Garden.• Guu is Guuu'd.• Miranda's Luxurious Givenchy Bag• Instagram Photos
❝ Review: BA STAR Holiday Red Lip Color ❞
Hello wonderful readers, long time no post. I'm back with a quick review!
Recently, I received a small gift from BA STAR cosmetics. This is my first time accepting beauty products in the mail and hearing about this company, BA STAR. Before I get started with the product review, I want to share some interesting facts about this company. BA STAR is a cosmetic company that supplies make-up to many customers including dancers and cheerleaders. They strive for excellent customers service giving people the best value and prices for their products. BA STAR offers how-to videos and answers calls for personal services if needed. BA STAR not only sells make-up, but also has a wide range of cosmetic bags, glittered hair bands, and luggage tags!
I was given the BA STAR Holiday Red Lip Color Pencil and I’m actually wearing it right now as I blog about it. At first glance, the color itself looks a lot darker than it appears. It’s a dark red color with a berry undertone. The product does not have a strong smell to it, but sort of smells like vanilla. As I applied it, I was surprised how smooth it glided on and how moisturizing it was. It’s simple, straight forward, and easy to use. The pigmentation is excellent, however it does smudge and rub off easily, it will stain your cup. It leaves a more hydrated matted look, which you can also add gloss to it. I’m not fan of glossy, but I bet it would look stunning as well. Besides the smudging, the color stays on all day. Overall, I like this product, and I think it’s perfect for the fall time. I give it a 3.5/5!
Check out BASTAR.com
Get 50% off your online purchase!
Reader Discount Code: BBLIPS
Read more »
❝ Up, Up and Away: Hawaii 2013 ❞
Aloha! The last two weeks of my summer was spent with my lovely family in the warm island of Oahu, Hawaii. We stayed in the city of Honolulu, one of our favorite vacation hot spots. Our daily schedule consisted of swimming at the beach, eating, shopping and sight seeing.
We rented a car and drove around the island. We drove to our favorite beach, Kailua, which was less crowed than the Waikiki beaches. It had nice sand, lots of palm trees, turquoise blue water, and a slight, but refreshing breeze. We stopped at our favorite places like Nico’s pier 38, Wolfgang Puck, and Leonard's (malasadas). We enjoyed our Hawaiian “Poke,” pronounced pokey, and it is basically diced up sashimi that is coated with sauce. We could not resist the Spicy Ahi (tuna) with masago eggs. We also fell in love with the pineapple shave ice and garlic shrimp. It was AMAZING! My dad and I enjoyed our usual spam Musubi for breakfast, a piece of slice spam, cooked in teriyaki sauce on rice wrapped with seaweed. We actually ate a lot more than this, but I’ll make a separate post about that. It will be my part two of my Hawaii mini series.
I hope everyone enjoyed their summer and good luck to everyone starting school in the fall!
Marukame Udon. My first meal.
I don't like coconut water, but this wasn't' that bad :P
Driving around North Shore
Spicy Ahi Poke! yum
Left to Right: Pineapple w/ ice cream +Rainbow Shaved Ice
A random beach during a look out point. Pretty :)
Leonard's Bakery - Malasadas
Turtle! There were about ten at the one beach.
Double take, we just had to get it one last time. The one on the left is Pineapple w/ ice-cream and the one on the right is Pineapple Coconut :) Heaven.
We found our fav. Fumi's! Garlic shrimp and a puddle of garlic butter :) For some reason, Giovanni's shrimp wasn't as fresh :(
Wolfgang Puck Express. Our new fav. Garlic mash potatoes, yam fries, pizza, caesar salad etc. are amazing.
Sunset between the trees :)
❝ Eat. Then Eat Again. ❞
My sister's and I are fatties...
We went to the mall to eat and then we decided to go to the night market to eat some more...
Note: photos are not in chronological order, we ate at Aberdeen before going to the Night Market
[Left to Right]
1. The Richmond Night Market (Richmond, BC) - This is the beautiful view we saw going back to our car at night. We parked near the water and across from the River Rock Casino.
2. The Richmond Night Market (Richmond, BC) - The theme of the festival: The Magical Duck Island. This giant duck sits in the heart of the entertainment. I touched its butt :P
3. The Richmond Night Market (Richmond, BC) - Our fav. Japanese treat, Takoyaki!
4. The Richmond Night Market (Richmond, BC) - My sister's Potato Spiral (Roato) with garlic powder and some other flavor... sorry I forgot. This is one of the popular items at the night market, my sister loves it.
5. Aberdeen Centre (Richmond, BC) - Frape Bliss: another fav. Milk shaved ice with red bean, rice balls, green tea ice-cream, and condensed milk drizzled on top.
6. Aberdeen Centre (Richmond, BC) - Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle: the menu :P
7. Aberdeen Centre (Richmond, BC) - We ordered pork dumplings, Taiwanese Beef Noodles, and chicken nuggets. I wasn't impressed with the chicken, it was quite dry.
8. Aberdeen Centre (Richmond, BC) - Take a look inside my dumpling!